Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A blog!



Hello!

This is the first post in my blog. This is an investment in an outlet for writing -- while still in college, I am doing a lot of writing and realized that I won't always have a "reason" to do so. So this is a new outlet, especially for the future! I want to document thoughts, opinions, and emotions that I'm having throughout life -- and because life is long (right now, as a young, irresponsible person), I think it's important to have a place to look back on my thoughts and think about where I'm coming from.

I'm an incredibly privileged person to have done the things I've done so far and lived the life I've lived, and I want to use that privilege to learn as much as I can about the world and try to make some stuff better.

With that goal in mind, my main passions are human equality and conservation of our natural world and resources. I believe in the importance of balance, and as of now, I'm looking to dedicate my life towards finding more balance throughout the world.

Sorry for such a sappy post!

Thanks for reading,

Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Dubai, The land of good living. If you're looking for a residential property in the golden emirate, whether a dream apartment, townhouse, or villa, you'd want to read on. First-time homebuyers looking for cosy nests and investors in Dubai's real estate market are invited to discover the best neighbourhoods in Dubai, featuring the city's high-fly addresses.
    property for sale in downtown dubai
    Properties For Rent In Dubai
    Apartments for Rent in Downtown Dubai
    apartments for rent in dubai
    apartments for rent in dubai
    Apartments for sale in dubai

    ReplyDelete